ARIZONA DUI DEFENSES
Here are some of the defenses that may be used against a DUI charge in Arizona.
- Lack of driving or actual physical control.
- No reasonable suspicion to conduct an investigative stop.
- No probable cause for an arrest.
- Improperly administered field sobriety tests.
- Violation of Miranda warnings.
- Denial of the right to counsel.
- Inaccuracy of the breath testing device.
- Blood or breath evidence not obtained and analyzed properly.
- Denial of independent test.
- Retrograde extrapolation.